Find
Notify
Tools

Big buff
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of 375 fanatic
posted
The roomer has it that one of our AR members went hunting a week ago and shot a 45" and a 42" buffalo as well as a 33" hippo I hope he posts some photos for us

Congrats Mate

"Buy land they have stopped making it"- Mark Twain

Posts: 914 | Location: Burgersfort the big Kudu mekka of South Africa | Registered: 27 April 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rudi

I wonder who that can be????

Im not a computer wizard mate but will try to get photos and the story on here sometime.

It was a great hunt.

Luan

Posts: 261 | Location: Lydenburg | Registered: 19 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Luan,

Congratulations buddy and if you can e-mail the pics to me at shakari3@mweb.co.za I'll be happy to post the pics for you. Wink

one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
luan,

Any hunt that results in such trophies must be regarded as a great hunt! Congratulations!

Posting pictures is easy, if you can read English. Terry Carr has explained in great detail and using real lay language how to post pictures here: https://forums.accuratereloading.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6321043/m/951100671 Even I could follow his instructions and post pictures! Big Grin

In good hunting.

Andrew McLaren

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Penetrater
posted Hide Post
33" Hippo ! WOW I was lucky enough to get a 30" in 1991 and its still a big hit in my small and humble trophy room. cant wait to see the report and pics.

Posts: 132 | Location: oklahoma city ,oklahoma ,usa | Registered: 10 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Yes, let's get this thing posted for all to see!