New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rienhard Mosich
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I hunted with Reinhard in Namibia several years ago. I have lost touch and if anyone can send me his e-mail or phone I would like hunt with him again. Or give him my email.

Thank you.

rmbond10@yahoo.com

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
is this his outfit?

http://www.erongo-conservancy.iway.na/kuduberg.html

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 820 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes but phone neither or e-mail work

Perception is reality
regardless the truth!

Stupid people should not breed

DRSS
NRA Life Member
Owner of USOC Adventure TV

Posts: 923 | Location: Phx Az and the Hills of Ohio | Registered: 13 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
I guess I would try the other 2 members of the conservancy and see if they could steer me in the right direction.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 820 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I was actually thinking about Reinhard and Stevie just the other day. I hunted with them right after you did in 2007 and I have lost track of them as well. Last Christmas email I got had them managing their farm for goats commercially to Europe and were not doing very much hunting.
It was my first trip to Africa and they were some of the nicest people I've ever met. Reinhard organized a tour of the country for us as well as hunting on his farm and it was really special. I have spoken about them with a woman who worked with the Namibian Professional Hunters Association at the SCI Convention several times and am fairly certain they would know how to contact them.
PM me with an Email if you can find them.
Thanks

Hunter