Tools

What's all this green thing??
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted
Green everywhere bewildered

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Look up, you misguided neighbour!!. This is St. Paddy´s Day. There is shamrock all over the place jump

Posts: 1020 | Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina | Registered: 21 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Chingow, Lorenzo don jew know its St. Patricks day, pendeho! sofa jump nut

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42028 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
It's a celebration for people who call a boiled potato and brined oxen meat a feast.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12611 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Uffffffffffff, for some moments I was afraid some "greenies" have attack us !! roflmao

mmmm....I must learn to live with all these yanquis things Big Grin

beer

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post

jump

Posts: 3485 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 22 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have my orange shirt on today!

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
It's a grand day for the wearing of the Green beer

Die Ou Jagter, You'd fit in fine here. My best friend is a shanty Orangeman. We usually go out to our local bar and slander each other's lineage. Sorry there was no orange on the pallet, I guess it's not that popular a color jump

"Ah, there's the Irish and those who wish they were!"

Pogue Mahone!

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
"An Irishman is never drunk so long as he can hold onto one blade of grass and not fall off the face of the earth"

Mike

"Too lazy to work and too nervous to steal"

Posts: 201 | Location: Virginia | Registered: 25 August 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
Picture of DRG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo:
Green everywhere bewildered

L

What color do you want on August 25th? (Uruguay independence day?)

Don

Posts: 26543 | Location: Where the pilgrims landed | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of craven
posted Hide Post
Green beer, corned beef, and cabage... I smell somthing brewing.bottoms up

LOL beer jump

Craven

Posts: 139 | Location: Florida | Registered: 09 February 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Yezzz......Happy St. Patricks day to all with Irish roots, to all who enjoy a pint of Guiness, who see elvs and lepricorns now and then, who savour Tullamore Dew, who like Sanead O´Connor, U2, The Chieftains, van Morrison, and on and on and on. beer

Arild Iversen.

Posts: 1879 | Location: Southern Coast of Norway. | Registered: 02 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Enjoy your green beer or Guiness, I'll do what all good Shanty Orange do on this day. I'll have a dram or two of good Scotch Whisky!

Posts: 5338 | Location: Bedford, Pa. USA | Registered: 23 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I seriuosly doubt that anyone in the whole USA celebrates St. Patricks Day like those of us in Butte, Mt. It's the only place I know of where you can do about anything and get away with it.
Things are heating up as I type and I'm hearing my Irish friends a callin so I'm off to Maloney's and the M&M and Irish Times and......per capita Butte has more bars than most.

For those interested in a little bit of live action go to www.mtstandard.com and click on the web cam link they have in the historical M&M Bar. Great fun early but a good place to vacate later on. Lots of people from out of town. 4 years ago a college kid snuck up on the 2nd floor of the M&M and crawled out the window and onto the big Neon M&M sign and started peeing on the people below (hundreds). The sign and the pissing idiot did not fare well from all the flying beer bottles. Erin go Braugh!

Jack Atcheson & Sons

www.atcheson.com

GO HUNTING NOW WHILE YOU ARE PHYSICALLY ABLE

Posts: 373 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: 14 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Keith,

Go stand in front of the camera and wave!!!
See ya next week.

Frans

Posts: 1717 | Location: Alberta, Canada | Registered: 17 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Keith,

Have you ever been to Boston...? Big Grin

Take it from this Irishman....March 17th is one hell of a day to spend in this town!

Happy St Paddy's Day!
Dave

Posts: 1238 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: 31 December 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I only have one word for ya all.

Bushmills.

"There always seems to be a big market for making the clear, complex."

Posts: 1372 | Location: USA | Registered: 18 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Cheers to everyone! beer

Posts: 1010 | Registered: 03 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 308Sako
posted Hide Post
Top of the Mornin to you, and the rest of the day to meself.
beer
County Cork spawned this lineage, and proud of it

Member NRA, SCI- Life #358 28+ years now!
DRSS, double owner-shooter since 1983, O/U .30-06 Browning Continental set.

Posts: 3611 | Location: LV NV | Registered: 22 October 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Dave C,

When I clicked on the "POST NOW" button I knew I'd left out Boston and no one misses anything here. I tried to get past the bouncers with a Cape buff skull to hold over my head while standing on the bar to identify my self on the web cam to Frans and the buff brotherhood but the boys just didn't get it. Guess I should have tried an elk rack! I'm glad this day is but once a year..........

Jack Atcheson & Sons

www.atcheson.com

GO HUNTING NOW WHILE YOU ARE PHYSICALLY ABLE

Posts: 373 | Location: Big Sky Country | Registered: 14 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by McCray:
I only have one word for ya all.

Bushmills.

Ah, another Orangeman! It's no surprise that Die Ou Jagter and yourself drink these beverages. However I'd like to know who's buying?

My friend is half Irish and half Scot. One half wants to get drunk, but the other half doesn't want to pay for it.

jump

Posts: 659 | Location: "The Muck", NJ | Registered: 10 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Minkman,

That is why we find friends like you.

Thanks.

The next one is on me

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 308Sako:
Top of the Mornin to you, and the rest of the day to meself.
beer
County Cork spawned this lineage, and proud of it

beer And tee yerself, as well, from another County Cork refugee, of the McCartney clan,on one side and Williams on the other!

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote