Find
Notify
Tools

Africa Sky renovated room pictures.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of martin pieters
posted
Folks, for years we have been recommending Africa Sky as your stop over in Johannesburg, and I am sure many of you have been there and have experienced first hand the wonderful welcome from Deidre, Schutte and the staff.

Well, not that it needed any renovations, but it has had an amazing facelift with upgraded rooms, some pics below, if you have not stayed there, trust me you have missed out.

Forget city lodge, you are in Africa, begin and end your safari in style.

And don't forget the ' speciality ' fillet steak taken with a few ice cold beers.

martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com
www.martinpieterssafaris.com

" hunt as if it's your last one you'll ever be on"

Posts: 639 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Wow... that is nice! Africa Sky has been my overnight of choice for the last 8 years. Great service, superb food and now even better rooms!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow. Rooms were great before, and look even better now. I'll be there again in a couple of months. Love the place.

Posts: 2276 | Location: West Texas | Registered: 07 December 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Sniper
posted Hide Post
Will be back there end of July, looking forward to seeing what they have done.

"In the worship of security we fling ourselves beneath the wheels of routine, and before we know it our lives are gone"--Sterling Hayden--

David Tenney
US Operations Manager
Trophy Game Safaris
Southern Africa
Tino and Amanda Erasmus
www.tgsafari.co.za

Posts: 885 | Location: Tennessee, USA | Registered: 11 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
tu2 tu2 for African Sky!

Posts: 1824 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow, Thant looks nice. Brian

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3407 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted Hide Post
Wow too. Thanks for posting. 'Been there a few times and look forward to being back soon. Glad they kept the elephants - 'always liked those guys.

Cheers.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote