THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Another perspective: What can a PH do to piss off his client?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another perspective: What can a PH do to piss off his client?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
You have to be told??? Whats required on both sides of that coin is common decency, manors like your mama should have taught you and the PH or guides...

That said Ive seen more screw ups in US hunting camps than in Africa by a long shot, but the ones in Africa I have seen were real dandys!

You have to expect some hickups so for goodness sake know the difference, many do not.

I sent two clients to Africa, and they came home all upset, and mad as hell at me..their explanation was they like to shoot an animal as many times as possible before it dies, so they start by gut shooting then shoot the legs our from under them and when the PH questioned what they were doing and asked and they told him it was their hunt, they paid the bill and that's the way they always hunted and the PH sent them home. This was my most extreme case in all those years of booking..They never booked with me again!! shocker nor would I book them. I checked around and some folks verified this and they found it disgusting..

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 41833 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If I was anyway involved in that cluster of a buffalo hunt posted I would be pissed off......

White Mountains Arizona

Posts: 2847 | Registered: 31 December 2005Reply With Quote
Picture of Bakes
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Atkinson:
You have to be told??? Whats required on both sides of that coin is common decency, manors like your mama should have taught you and the PH or guides...

That said Ive seen more screw ups in US hunting camps than in Africa by a long shot, but the ones in Africa I have seen were real dandys!

You have to expect some hickups so for goodness sake know the difference, many do not.

I sent two clients to Africa, and they came home all upset, and mad as hell at me..their explanation was they like to shoot an animal as many times as possible before it dies, so they start by gut shooting then shoot the legs our from under them and when the PH questioned what they were doing and asked and they told him it was their hunt, they paid the bill and that's the way they always hunted and the PH sent them home. This was my most extreme case in all those years of booking..They never booked with me again!! shocker nor would I book them. I checked around and some folks verified this and they found it disgusting..

Jesus Ray those two clients sound like psychopaths Eeker

------------------------------
A mate of mine has just told me he's shagging his girlfriend and her twin. I said "How can you tell them apart?" He said "Her brother's got a moustache!"

Posts: 7975 | Location: Bloody Queensland where every thing is 20 years behind the rest of Australia! | Registered: 25 January 2001Reply With Quote