New
Find
Notify
Tools

Heritage Arms
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I just wanted to thank Aleko for coming through for me again.

Anyone here can do buisness with him with confidence. He got everything I needed and even shipped it second day air for me to Hawaii. I have dealt with him in the past and it has always been a pleasure. A year or so ago he imported a couple small items from Europe for me that the big manufacturing rep didnt want to bother with. I needed them for Africa asap and he had them in a week.

www.heritagearms.net

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I think the website is www.heritagearms.net

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Your right of course. I guess I am so used to typing the dot com's that I just did it automatically. Thanks for catching it. How is your ele hunt plans coming along?

Posts: 4106 | Location: USA | Registered: 06 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
All planned out, one this Sept/Oct and another next Sept/Oct. All cows though. I can shoot 5 cows for the price of a halfway decent bull, so...

Posts: 18352 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah USA | Registered: 20 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Matt Norman
posted Hide Post
Those photos of the place...it looks so "spartan".

Geez, I gotta start hanging out at a better class of gunshop. Place I go to the local fire marshall won't go into. It has dirt undisturbed dirt from 1984!

Posts: 3276 | Location: Western Slope Colorado, USA | Registered: 17 August 2001Reply With Quote