THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Picture of a nice cape buffalo wanted

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picture of a nice cape buffalo wanted
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of donner
posted
I need a wery good picture of a buff !we are gonne use it for making a new target for our charging buffalo competisjon this year! Wink

Rauma Hunting and Fishing Safaris
www.rauma-jakt-fiskesafari.no

Posts: 619 | Location: åndalsnes Norway | Registered: 05 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't think there is such a thing as a "nice" buffalo.. that is charging....
Big Grin

For pics, try Doctari Robertson's books. There is also many pics on this website, do a search and you will find them.

Posts: 10364 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
how about the one at the top - you could have walter charging Big Grin Eeker shocker

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
These aren't bad..

Posts: 318 | Location: No. California | Registered: 19 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Check with David Hulmes, I believe he posted some really great pictures that his father took.

Good Hunting,

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
wery nice thanks Wink

Posts: 619 | Location: åndalsnes Norway | Registered: 05 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Bwanamich also has some great buff pics.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
here's a few I took in 2008.. feel free to print and blast away!! You just gotta share the results with us!

Posts: 2163 | Registered: 13 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
Big Grin wery good scottyboy thanks

One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
Some that my dad took....

Some that I took...

Fortunately the only charging angle/view I can help you with...

Close up...

Posts: 2270 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
Go to Accurate Reloading's home page, and click on "PHOTO GALLERY", then on "Buffalo", and you got some that will make good face on targets!

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of JudgeG
posted Hide Post

JudgeG ... just counting time 'til I am again finding balm in Gilead chilled out somewhere in the Selous.

Posts: 7694 | Location: GA | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of donner
posted Hide Post
Wow that is a wery nice selection of buff and i found the picture i wanted to use thanks for the help from all of you dancing