THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    A Very Happy, Healthy And Prosperous New Year
Page 1 2 

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Very Happy, Healthy And Prosperous New Year
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Peace and Joy for the New Year!

Ross

Posts: 10362 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of N'gagi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We would like to wish you and your families A Very Happy, Healthy And Prosperous New Year.
May all you wishes come true, and happy hunting.

As you can see, our daughter loves animals, and has some of her zoo members join her for dinner!

She says she wants to hunts buffalo, like her daddy.

Thanks Saeed, for everything you do. I sent her an Official Zoo Keeper vest from the LA Zoo for her animals!

Happy New Year!

Mark Jackson

Posts: 1123 | Location: California | Registered: 03 January 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Mark my friend,

We got the zoo jacket you kindly sent for her, and gave it to her for Eid - which was just before Christmas.

She loves anything to do with animals, and I buy her a selection of T-shirts with wildlife on them when I go through Dar.

Thank you very much, that was very thoughtful of you.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote