Find
Notify
Tools

RIP MIKE VOIGT
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
HI GUYS

My good friend died off cancer yesterday most of you will know him as a great 3 gun shot but to me he was the ultimate hunter and friend.

Mike hope you get thaqt 60 inch kudu in happier hunting grounds thx bwana we had fun times.

luan

Posts: 261 | Location: Lydenburg | Registered: 19 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I first had the pleasure of meeting Mike Voight at the IPSC world championships shot in Pietersburg, South Africa in 2002. In addition to being one of the world's top shooters (world champion in the Philippines in 1999) since the 1980s, be was a true gentleman and mentor.

Rest in peace.

Posts: 408 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 01 December 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I had the honor of knowing Mike for many years. In addition to being an incredible shooter and trainer, he was a first class person. He will be missed.

Cheers, Steve

Posts: 153 | Location: Riverside, CA Lake Havasu, AZ | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
Eish...... Sorry to hear it & condolences to all. Frowner

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
My condolences as an avid ipsc and idpa shooter we admire him a lot .Until vlahalla .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote