Find
Notify
Tools

What happened
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted
What happened to all those toys. I cannot get into it. Tells me it cannot find the content bewildered CRYBABY

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of shakari
posted Hide Post
I just don't understand it - maybe the tokoloshe got into the site somehow. Wink

one of us
posted Hide Post
It has been moved to Miscellaneous???????? Surely that is not the right place for it. Those bikes are all in Africa.

one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
What about African ph's that loves bikes especially old classics - it belongs on this forum. PH's- Hunting- Africa-Hobbies. We just try to share our hobbies with our African hunting friends

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gerard:
It has been moved to Miscellaneous???????? Surely that is not the right place for it. Those bikes are all in Africa.

Very true Gerard, as it has nothing to do with African hunting.

I have also moved or deleted a number of posts this morning from this forum - again, because they are totally irrelevant to African hunting.

PLEASE, PLEASE, do NOT post topics that have nothing to do with African hunting on this forum.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68793 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
Saeed

Sir, whilst you were deleting those threads that have nothing to do with African hunting, I believe you inadvertedly deleted a thread that has a great deal to do with African hunting. In fact, it had to do with a motion passed at the recent OAU summit that called for the banning of all hunting south of the Sahara. I think you would agree that this issue has everything to do with this forum. The oversight is understandable, as whoever posted it spoke about how he had been looking for the Australian tennis or cricket results when he came across the story. I wonder if you could dig that thread out, or if anyone could tell me which paper the article was in? Unfortunately, I can't remember who posted it and I can find no trace of it on this site.

Thank you
Dave

Posts: 2270 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Look at Gerard's post in the New Record Buffalo thread.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote