Find
Notify
Tools

Monster croc - Zim
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of boerbokrib
posted Hide Post

Posts: 291 | Location: Sourh Africa | Registered: 07 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This croc has been circulating on the web for over a year. It a trick photo and if you look at the way the croc is built as already mentioned it does not have the indicators of a really big croc. My guess not much more than 12''

Thor Kirchner
Munyamadzi Game Ranch
+260 978157643
P.O. Box 570049
Nyimba, Zambia
www.thorwildlifesafaris.com
munyamadzi@live.com

Posts: 315 | Location: Luangwa, Zambia | Registered: 04 June 2011Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of choppa
posted Hide Post

Posts: 137 | Location: Australia Vic Woorarra | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Another phony photo in my opinion, though it's a lot bulkier and therefore probably longer than the first photo. Let's see it lying along side of the Bakke.

Indy

Life is short. Hunt hard.

One of Us
Picture of kallie404
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by choppa:

This croc was shot in a ordinary dam/pond on a game farm near Bela-Bela in Limpopo . It was bought at from a croc farm and released in the dam a few days before the " hunter" arrived. Sad but true as I personally know all involved in this "hunt". On other photos of this croc hanging from a tree you can even see telephone poles at the back..............

Posts: 109 | Location: Mooketsi& Phalaborwa Limpopo Province RSA | Registered: 13 August 2012Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of choppa
posted Hide Post
That is sad, almighty dollar rules again

Posts: 137 | Location: Australia Vic Woorarra | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
No, definitely a sand wedge.

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DCS Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by larryshores:
quote:
Originally posted by TWall:
The gator video is fun. I showed it to my grandsons, 4 and 19 months. They both sat in a recliner watching it. The youngest just kept saying bite over and over. When it was over he would say again to watch it again. The older brother just kept saying how it was a nice gator and it wouldn't bite you. You could tell from its' girth that it is well fed. And, it had no fear of the people.

Tom

Golf course gators usually are not much of a problem.

Larry just wants to one up Mike with the cobra photo. He must've double bogeyed.

I meant to be DSC Member...bad typing skills.

Marcus Cady

DRSS

Posts: 3436 | Location: Dallas | Registered: 19 March 2008Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
That croc in the original pic was shot by then, appy Steve Curle. Its was slightly over 15". The next is bogus,as most of you who know me i was camp manager/Ph at the Ume camp 2010-2014 and there was no one who shot a croc like that there.. Also look at the hunting rig on that cruiser. Its a south african styled one.

Thanks
blignaut_79@yahoo.com