THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Saeed: Serious Hunting Clothes on the AR Apparel Site?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Saeed: Serious Hunting Clothes on the AR Apparel Site?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Saeed,

Thanks again for
this outstanding venue to discuss our favorite subjects with our friends. However, could you maybe include some hunting shirts, hats and vests in (Khaki, Olive, green, rust, or even camo????) that feature the AR patch? The T-shirts are great, but I do not intend to purchase them to go out after buff in the high grass. My thoughts! Anyone else want to see the latest edition of Saeed Safari Wear????!!!

Posts: 435 | Location: GA, USA | Registered: 14 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
T-shirts are worn by lots of folks hunting the high grass, but to each his own..I suppose some folks sunburn, Tetsi flys are a problem with some like myself, but there arn't many Tetsis in the high grass, they like the higher limits and burned areas......

Many PHs wear T shirts, short shorts and no socks with deck shoes, how they survive the tetsi is beyond me.

Ray Atkinson
Atkinson Hunting Adventures
10 Ward Lane,
Filer, Idaho, 83328
208-731-4120

rayatkinsonhunting@gmail.com

Posts: 42156 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Seriously, if Saeed put out a line of safari clothing, it would include things like hot pink button down Oxford shirts, and the latest Nike athletic shoes. Some fruity and flowery Hawaian Magnum PI shirts for Walter would have to be included also. Sewn on elastic cartridge loops and an AR patch would set these off just fine.

Posts: 28032 | Location: KY | Registered: 09 December 2001Reply With Quote