New
Find
Notify
Tools

??Allan Cilliers hunts in Namibia??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Has anyone hunted with or know anyone who has hunted with Allan Cilliers in Namibia?

Thanks for your in-put.

Cheers,

Sam
eclemmons@hotmail.com

Posts: 702 | Location: Lenoir. N.C. | Registered: 18 September 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sam- I hunted with him in 2001 and 2002. Like eyedoc, I hunted on both properties. I am not sure that Allan is doing anything on Eden now. You might check page 103 of the current Safari mag to get a feel for the area. The two properties are contiguous. Contact me at crane@3rivers.net for more. Bob Butler.

Posts: 1339 | Registered: 17 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I bowhunted with Allan Cilliers in Namibia in 2002.He was hunting on his own property in the sand veldt and also hunting on Eden.There was lots of game especially kudu and gemsbok.If you have any specific info that you want, please feel free to ask and if it is of a private nature you can contact me directly at mdp57@aol.com
I really enjoyed my time hunting with Allan.Ha Nore is a well run operation and I had no complaints at all about food,staff,game or facilities.

Posts: 1370 | Location: Shreveport,La.USA | Registered: 08 November 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Cilliers is outstanding. Check out my web pages on my 2001 hunt at Eden. Things have changed and I don't know exactly what he has got going, but whatever it is I feel confident it will be first rate. As a pure hunting experience, you can be confident with him and you will enjoy the bushman trackers.

http://www.rathcoombe.net/sci-tech/ballistics/namibia/namibia.html