Find
Notify
Tools

The Ugliest Antelope?
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of zimbabwe
posted Hide Post
Now that Asian Saiga is truly an ugly animal. I have never even seen pictures of ANY animal so truly ugly.

SCI Life Member
NRA Patron Life Member
DRSS

Posts: 2786 | Location: Green Valley,Az | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
<Hunter Formerly Known As Texas Hunter>
posted
Is that Asian Saiga for real?

One of Us
Picture of Troy Hibbitts
posted Hide Post
here are some details on the "beast"

Saiga, from ultimateungulate.com

Troy

http://thehibbitts.net/
Brackettville, TX

Posts: 282 | Location: Brackettville, TX | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
My vote would be blesbok, and for sure the white ones are the ugliest. They ought to pay you to shoot one!

Posts: 1357 | Location: Texas | Registered: 17 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of TheBigGuy
posted Hide Post
Yep I was only referring to Antelope in my post so going outside of Africa in the search for ugly is just fine.

And I must say! Wow! The Asian Saiga!! Thanks Mac for mentioning it and Troy Hibbitts for posting the picture. Hate to hear this is a threatened animal. This dude manages to make the "so ugly it's cute" category!!! Just ask your significant other and see if you don't get the "Awwww!!!!" response like I did Wink

That antelope looks like it's got a nose that could smell a fart before it escaped!!! In spite of any wind direction I might add.

The "Hill-debeast" most likely is the result of stem cell research gone totally wrong. Either that or it's a failed attempt by the US Dairy's "Got Milk??" campagne. I do strongly suspect this hybrid creature could produce much much more solid product than milk anyone.

But let's keep the thread reserved for naturally occurring mutants, only please. Wink

Posts: 1282 | Registered: 17 September 2004Reply With Quote