Find
Notify
Tools

Hey, I'm 110,001
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hey, I'm 110,001

Posts: 6277 | Location: Not Likely, but close. | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Is that your monthly income?

Posts: 19317 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Will

Hardly. It is the number of posts on the Africa Forum.

Posts: 6277 | Location: Not Likely, but close. | Registered: 12 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
If that number is your monthly salary, I find it offensive in the way that you are displaying revolting egotism for subtly equating your salary to the number of posts.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wil

I'm not sure this is the place or the time to talk about this stuff.

It all depends on whether we are talking pre-taxed, post-taxed or un-taxed. If you add in my salary, profit sharing, contributions to my retirement fund, money recieved in cash, money made from collecting aluminum cans on the roadside (part of my Community Service requirement), money made by selling excess material and tools to contractors, restaurant tips pocketed before the waitress comes, protection money from neighborhood kids for not sicking my dog on them as they walk by, money received for returning balls hit into my yard, and change picked out of the local wishing well I don't make quite that much.

However, as stated before on numerous occasions I would happily pay one half of my own airfare to tag along and shoot backup on an Ele hunt with you.

I found it really amazing that this forum could have 110,001 posts and never have any repititon or disagreements. All posts are of extroidinary quality and well thought out. Like this one.

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
I think the above posts, are strong indication that cabin fever has set in for the rest of the winter, for sure!

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
We here in northern Wisconsin have 33" of snow and the temps this evening will be near -30F. I came down with cabin fever when archery season ended in January.

Joe

Posts: 263 | Location: Where ever Bush sends me | Registered: 13 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Mickey,

Please accept my heart felt apology in that I was mistaken about that number referring to your monthly salary.

From a confidential source, it has come to light that the figure is actually Alf's weekly paycheck withholding.

To clear up this matter, it is incumbent upon all affected parties that all related information be released to the the upcoming congressional special investigation committee on domestic and Canadian affairs.

Please mail all notarized documents to the present head of the special Democratic National Committee investigating Repulican Dirty Dealings:

Katie Couric
NBC News
NY, NY