https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...iller-gun-video.html

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9484 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
And if anyone has any doubt how stupid the man in the street is, read the comments.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
and not a single one of those detractors have EVER done one damn thing to aid in conservation and recovery.

Birmingham, Al

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What idiots! Maybe the author should have visited Zambezi Delta Safaris to see what good Mark Haldane is doing with anti poaching, lion translocation, bee hive projects for locals, or his work with rhinos, or the recent giraffe translocations or Lwiro Primate reserve in DRC or many other projects that aren’t publicized, but that wouldn’t fit the authors agenda.

Karl Evans

Posts: 2899 | Location: Emhouse, Tx | Registered: 03 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Clueless idiots.

USMC Retired
DSC Life Member
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 730 | Location: Maryland Eastern Shore | Registered: 27 September 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of tanks
posted Hide Post
It was no secret that he worked as a PH for years. He is still listed as a Heym sponsored PH on Heym website.

In today's cancel culture if one has done something the social warriors disapprove of, even decades earlier, then all you have done since then does not count. Of course, if the same accusations are leveled against someone they are in line with politically then all is good, "he/she is a better person now".

Bloody hypocrites!!!

Posts: 1083 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: 01 January 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of DLS
posted Hide Post
They’re not only clueless, they do not care about facts. Make no mistake, the anti-hunting movement has become big business and they are not going away.

Posts: 3901 | Location: California | Registered: 01 January 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Funny how much of this drivel comes from the Daily Mail. Who actually reads that stuff?

One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
The new monitors of wildlife.

Science is loosing its way to the touchy-feely group.

Computer desk jockeys that sends e mails to the elective officials to drive touchy feely conservation. They really do not care if any animals are saved or goes extinct, only that no one get to hunt/shoot one.

If these so call computer desk jockeys carried, they would do something about the wild cats and dogs that are turned loose and are running around and driving the extinction of bird populations.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1626 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of crshelton
posted Hide Post
"Funny how much of this drivel comes from the Daily Mail. Who actually reads that stuff?"

I call it odd or telling rather than funny.

Similar to CNN and other such drivel in the USA.

NRA Life Benefactor Member,
DRSS, DWWC, Whittington
Center,Android Reloading
Ballistics App at
http://www.xplat.net/

Posts: 2294 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 25 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BaxterB
posted Hide Post
Just brilliant....one of the greatest voices and boots-on-the-ground conservationists of our time and the media pounces.

I watched a conversation he had with “the lion whisperer” and even that guy admitted that his (the whisperer dude) method of showing lions as cute and fuzzy is probably not the best way to ensure their proper conservation.

No good deed goes unpunished...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I wish I could get one of those "double-shot" rifles so I could take a "double-action" shot!!

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeffrey P:
Funny how much of this drivel comes from the Daily Mail. Who actually reads that stuff?

Now don’t talk badly about Saeed’s favorite news site/ info source.... rotflmo everyone should know that the Daily Mail is just another example of British tabloid journalism. The UK equivalent of our National Enquirer.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13395 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
No surprise with the Daily Mail, the emotion driven ultra liberal left wing UK daily news for those who can't think and reason for themselves. Best used as ass wipe by those who read the actual physical rag on a daily basis, or for shits and giggles by the internet crowd.

one of us
Picture of Sevens
posted Hide Post
Ivan Carter is a hunter and carries a rifle?! Next you’re going to tell me vegan-save-the-planet Lewis Hamilton drives a gas powered car for a living.

If you died tomorrow, what would you have done today ...

2018 Zimbabwe - Tuskless w/ Nengasha Safaris
2011 Mozambique - Buffalo w/ Mashambanzou Safaris

Posts: 2789 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: 27 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
No surprise with the Daily Mail, the emotion driven ultra liberal left wing UK daily news for those who can't think and reason for themselves. Best used as ass wipe by those who read the actual physical rag on a daily basis, or for shits and giggles by the internet crowd.

Agree 100%! What a rag.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13623 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On a smaller scale, I went through something similar. MSNBC did a piece that was more or less on me and keeping ranchers ranching and feed yards in business. I got hammered by animal acitivist types because I assisted in the slaughter of cattle.
The media is fickle at best. In the case of the Mail (which for some absurd reason, I read most days) much worse.

one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
It seems to me that Daily mail is maned by morons who want to rule the world, and simply do not have a clue what true wildlife needs.
The fact is that elephants are the problem in some areas because they are so habitat destructive that they are the reason so many other animals are being lost to lack of their food sources, by the over population of elephants.
In many places the elephants over population caused by the lack of the bag limit cannot even keep up with the birth rate.
Because of that fact the habitat not being equal to the food supply in an area, takes food away from other animals that also depend on the same habitat.
The elephant population is the cause of many other species animals also dying out from starvation.

People like Ivan Carter have forgotten more about what is needed to long time conservation than the whole staff of the Dailey Press combined.
In my opinion 99% of the population making all these ignorant fixes have never even seen Africa outside a park, or not at all, yet they seem to think they know the fix for everything, and they actually know absolutely nothing, about wild life needs any place, except from a DISNEY cartoon film.

…………………………………………………………………….. 2020 oldMacD37

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote