THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Promo video-Trijicon's World Of Sports Afield with Craig Boddington

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Promo video-Trijicon's World Of Sports Afield with Craig Boddington
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-_lbrBeNOw

Starts June 27th Sportsman's Channel.

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9484 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Nice.

That Markhor (sigh).

And, was that Aaron with the elk antlers as well as a cameo for Aaron's tenth lion?

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 350 Remington Magnum
posted Hide Post

Weatherby, Symbol of Superiority!

Posts: 70 | Location: Norway | Registered: 12 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by safari-lawyer:
Nice.

That Markhor (sigh).

And, was that Aaron with the elk antlers as well as a cameo for Aaron's tenth lion?

Guilty!!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Craig Boddington had a huge influence on my early hunting "career", as I "grew" up as a hunter reading the books and dreaming of "Boddington type" hunts. I still enjoy reading his stuff immensely and will likely continue to do so.

Of late, I have to admit that his videos have become too promotional for me to stomach. I realize product advertizement is how you make $$$ as a hunting celebrity, power to Craig and anybody in the position to take advantage of this. But I don't have to pay for their videos to watch paid advertizement. I guess I could live with the odd advertizement aired before or after the main feature, but these days product advertizement seems to be an integral part of the videos (probably because that is how they were paid for), and then I don't see a need to pay for those videos.

Keep up the hunting and the writing Craig, I think I'll pass on your videos, though.

- mike

The rifle is a noble weapon... It entices its bearer into primeval forests, into mountains and deserts untenanted by man. - Horace Kephart

Posts: 6653 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i'll look forward to it. looks like a good one

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I think I'll be checking it out. Something removed from the treestand stand hunt.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MARK H. YOUNG:
I think I'll be checking it out. Something removed from the treestand stand hunt.

Mark

Mark - I believe it will be a pretty good show!!

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4888 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Sevenxbjt
posted Hide Post
Looks promising.....

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Roy was here last month, and we both enjoyed watching several of Boddington's videos.

At no time did we feel that the adverts were distracting from the show.

Unlike watching the Oudoor Channel.

One can hardly get into what is going on before another advertising break comes on, mostly advertising the outdoor channel themselves!

The other day they had some bow hunting show, and apart from a small part where a man shoots an elk, the rest was all sorts of nomnsense for bow hunting.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68668 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Darn, looks like a good series with hunts from around the world! Too bad I don't get the Sportman's Channel. Just Outdoor Channel and Versus for me...

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote