THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Fletcher Jamieson 500 Jeffery for sale:

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fletcher Jamieson 500 Jeffery for sale:
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
F/

one of us
posted Hide Post
Alf,

what is the chance of lots and lots of picturees? You know I couldn't by that, not unless I win the 22mil California lottery on Wed., and even then I don't know if I want the rebated case to deal with :-) But I would love to see some pictures of the rifle.

Thanks for letting us all know.

Red

Posts: 4740 | Location: Fresno, CA | Registered: 21 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
Hi Alf

Hope you are keeping well ..

just on a side note, have you any idea if Fletchers other rifle was ever sold !!! I was advertising it on behalf of someone in Zims a couple of years back, I have lost the contact information, is the contact you have in Zims ? ....

1902 Holland & Holland .500/.450 Nitro Express Royal Double Sidelock rifle Rifle No.17892

Regards, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
/

one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
There was a pic in MAgnum not too long ago of his grandson (?) with the rifle. I guess he decided to sell.

If you do not buy this Alf, I am going to be big-time dissappointed in you.

Posts: 19311 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
/

one of us
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
One of the fundamental flaws with a poor guy like me is that even the concept of whether I could ever get that money back out of that rifle never entered my mind.

Notwithstanding Taylor's exaggerations, he is probably one of the best to come down the pike and securing a rifle that he used would be a dream come true.

Buy it. At least I would know it had a safe home.

Posts: 19311 | Location: Ocala Flats | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote