THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Caprivi Elephant,..what are the best months??

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Caprivi Elephant,..what are the best months??
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
How are September and October for Elephant hunting in the Caprivi?? Is September too early??

Are the early season months better months (March and April) better??

Thanks for the advice.

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1298 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Karl S
posted Hide Post
Texas BD, that depends on the area. Some areas are actually better earlier, some better later, some are very seasonal. What area do you plan to hunt?

Karl Stumpfe
Ndumo Hunting Safaris www.huntingsafaris.net
karl@huntingsafaris.net
P.O. Box 1667, Katima Mulilo, Namibia
Cell: +264 81 1285 416
Fax: +264 61 254 328
Sat. phone: +88 163 166 9264

Posts: 1336 | Location: Namibia, Caprivi | Registered: 11 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Over the past year I've looked at hunts out of Dzoti, Kasika, Ipalila,Kwando, Balyerwa, Wuparo and Sobbe.

I was curious at the differences in trophy quality and terrain on the various hunting areas.

Thanks!!!

TBD

Go Duke!!

Posts: 1298 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted Kasika in early October and it was great. That area would be under water in March and April.

DRSS

Posts: 626 | Location: OK USA | Registered: 07 June 2009Reply With Quote