New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which airport in Dallas
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I'm staying at the Renaissance across from the DSC convention. Seems I understood that one airport was closer to town and the convention than the other. Any help?

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Msichana
posted Hide Post
Hi Mark,

I believe Dallas-Love is closer to the convention center and town.

Posts: 122 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: 20 December 2006Reply With Quote
One Of Us
Picture of new_guy
posted Hide Post
you definitely want to fly into love field.

www.heymusa.com

HSC Booth # 306
SCI Booth # 3947

One of Us
posted Hide Post
L. David Keith and I will be flying into Love Field on Thursday afternoon around 6:45 on Southwest. Will be headed over to the Comfort Inn. Looking forward to meeting ya'll.

Posts: 539 | Location: NE Alabama | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If you have service by Southwest Airlines,,,Love field is your only option and closer to the convention. American's hub in the USA is DFW, most major airlines use DFW as well,,, not Love field. good luck..

you can make more money, you can not make more time

Posts: 786 | Location: Mexia Texas | Registered: 07 July 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Love Field if you can get to it from Denver. Try Southwest Airlines.

Posts: 10364 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Cunningham
posted Hide Post
Mark,

Love Field/Southwest Airlines. It might be all of 5 to 6 miles away.

Global Sportsmen Outfitters, LLC
Bob Cunningham
404-802-2500

Posts: 580 | Location: I am neither for you or against you. I am completely the opposite. | Registered: 23 December 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of MacD37
posted Hide Post
As others have said, only South West Airlines services Love Field, and Love is very close to Market Hall,where the show is. If you are booked on any of the major airlines, you will be flying into D/FW, which is a 10 mile Taxi trip. Many of the hotels, though, have shuttles from D/FW. Give the hotel a call and ask about shuttle service, from D/FW! thumb

....Mac >>>===(x)===> MacD37, ...and DUGABOY1
DRSS Charter member
"If I die today, I've had a life well spent, for I've been to see the Elephant, and smelled the smoke of Africa!"~ME 1982

Hands of Old Elmer Keith

Posts: 14634 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Anybody know if there's a shuttle from Love to the Comfort Inn?

David

Posts: 539 | Location: NE Alabama | Registered: 11 February 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
It is called the Supershuttle...You call and make a reservation pickup and they will be there and get you to your hotel...and back to airport...

http://www.supershuttle.com/

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Mike, I was hoping for a free shuttle bus. We'll just grab a cab outside baggage claim. I'm guessing there should be some hanging around.

Thanks,

David

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mark

I'll have to use DFW because of routing. Thanks alot for the informed info and tips.

THX

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote