Find
Notify
Tools

Leopard lucky bones
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of wesley timmerman
posted
I have researched several past threads here but nothing is real definitive as to what to do with them after they have dried out.My father and I each have a set from our July 07 hunt in Zim where we each got our tom. Any suggestions on how or what to make them in to???We would both like to wear them ourselves so the earring thing is out. If someone has some pics of something they did with theirs we would greatly appreciate any help.

Posts: 680 | Location: south carolina | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wes get ahold of Dick and Anne Koskovich (they are at the SCI show now, I'm sure). They can give you a bunch of ideas. Here is their website.

http://www.koskovich.com/

Posts: 89 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 07 March 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wesley timmerman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rock I checked out the site, will try to contact them after Reno

Posts: 680 | Location: south carolina | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boerbokrib
posted Hide Post
Hi Wesley

What is wrong with the erring option Big Grin

What about cuff links or a necklace?

Bracelet?

or a belt buckel?

Posts: 291 | Location: Sourh Africa | Registered: 07 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
there's always lip or naval punctures banana jumping Wink

Posts: 13460 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of 30ott6
posted Hide Post
quote:
My father and I each have a set from our July 07

Wow, I want the machine you guys used!! Eeker

Posts: 1143 | Location: Cody, WY | Registered: 06 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I had a necklace made out of my lion bones, nothing fancy. Appleby Animals did the work for the website is www.applebyanimals.com, I think. Here is picture and they have several pictures on their website.

Posts: 3143 | Location: Duluth, GA | Registered: 30 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Appleby's does great work. You can also have the same setting as the previous comment on a letter opener with your initials set on the bones. Gregory has a lot of options to look at.
He is at the Reno Show I believe.
Robert

Posts: 115 | Location: Garner, NC | Registered: 09 March 2005Reply With Quote