New
Find
Notify
Tools

Really??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Might or might not be able to go to the SCI show for one day. Called up SCI today, and asked what a 1 day pass would be to walk around the show, and probably price/book a hunt for a couple years out. Mark Young take note....LOL. (He did awesome on helping with my last hunt)

$130!!! For a day pass.

I couldn't believe it. While I am a member of SCI and feel that its a great cause, the amount kinda caught me off guard. Is the amount to keep locals out? Or has it always been high?

Mink and Wall Tents don't go together. Especially when you are sleeping in the Wall Tent.
DRSS .470 & .500

Posts: 1051 | Location: The Land of Lutefisk | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
That is why the DSC is so much more attractive. Only members may attend.
Check out the wild sheep convention Reno following weekend.

Roughly $20/ a day.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Always been that high. It's lower if you buy your ticket a couple of months ahead of time. Big Grin

one of us
Picture of JBoutfishn
posted Hide Post
The SCI Convention is a members only fundraiser.

Jim "Bwana Umfundi"
NRA

Posts: 3014 | Location: State Of Jefferson | Registered: 27 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I spent $60 for 2 people for 2days at DSC

Posts: 12095 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote