THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    RE: 2005 DVD and VHS Tape Everyone please read.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

RE: 2005 DVD and VHS Tape Everyone please read.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have really been dreading having to write this but apparently I need your help in finding copies of Saeeds' 2005 Hunt DVD's.
Will everyone please be responsible enough to post when you receive the copy and when you ship it.Please post this information on the original thread you signed up on. If you use the favorites button you can find that thread quickly when you need it. If you have not received your copy please send your information to the person in line above you. That means the person signing on in front of you not someone adding information or asking information.

Will you all please send the copies by PRIORITY MAIL AND NOT SNAIL MAIL.
The VHS tape has reached to last person and needs to be sent back to me please.
I have others waiting.
Please do not send me PMs about where you signed up. Use the Search and/ or look on the lists for your region.

I am only making a couple of more sets for a few servicemen and a few or our members in foreign countries.

Thanks
Frank
Lets get this back on track.

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
If I never signed up for the original list but I now want to see it should I just let you know or should I try to post on the original thread or just PM you my info to you? Which thread does CA fall into?

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Please go to the Western States list and add your name by replying at the last post.
Please send your mailing information to the person signing on above you. Please read carefully to see that person is indeed signing on and not just making a comment.

Thank you,
I know you will enjoy them
Frank

Posts: 6935 | Location: hydesville, ca. , USA | Registered: 17 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Frank,
I'm behind Ramrod on the Eastern States list and sent him my info some time ago. Where can I find the original list, my search skills don't seem to be up to the task? Possibly I'm listed on the Southern States but I can't find that list either.

Posts: 273 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 24 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bulldog563
posted Hide Post
I have been trying to find the Western States sign up but can't fing the thread. Anyone have a link to it?

Posts: 2153 | Location: Southern California | Registered: 23 October 2005Reply With Quote