New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who is going to Tulsa?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Just wondering if any one was going to the Tulsa OK. Gun show next weekend. This is billed as the largest gun show in the US. Over 4000 tables they go out and actively recruit top dealers from all over. I will be at D3 so stop by and say hi.

Bill

Member DSC,DRSS,NRA,TSRA
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain
There ought to be one day - just one – when there is open season on Congressmen.
~Will Rogers~

Posts: 1132 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 09 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of wesley timmerman
posted Hide Post
We will be back in our normal spot(looking from top level down to lower level,back right corner under the SoldUSA banner). Will have english doubles both shot and double rifles,a super cased H&H .375 rimless bolt action(pre-war)by Holland and Holland with H&H case,along with some superb Winchester levers. Stop by and say hello and talk guns.
Thanks
Wesley Timmerman

Posts: 680 | Location: south carolina | Registered: 08 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of graybird
posted Hide Post
Last time I was at that show I saw a guy get shot with his own gun. A 45 right through both legs!! Happened about 15-20 yards from me. Certainly gave me an uneasy feeling the rest of the day! It's a great gun show though.

Graybird

"Make no mistake, it's not revenge he's after ... it's the reckoning."

Posts: 3722 | Location: Okie in Falcon, CO | Registered: 01 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Plan to go just to look around if the leg gets better.

Posts: 1700 | Location: USA | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Bill, I asked the same question a few months ago w/o much response. It is a great event and we try to go 2x a year. Hope to meet you at D3. Dr.C

At Home on the Range-Texas Panhandle

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Graybird,
Yes I was at that show too. The story I heard the guy who brought the pistol in was complaining that it wouldn’t feed or something and some STUPID dealer used live ammo to test it not dummy’s. I guess we know who the dummy was.
AfricanHunter,
I will have a chair you can take a break in.
Bill

Member DSC,DRSS,NRA,TSRA
A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way.
-Mark Twain
There ought to be one day - just one – when there is open season on Congressmen.
~Will Rogers~

Posts: 1132 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: 09 May 2006Reply With Quote