THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Re: gun control poll by CA. Congresswoman.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: gun control poll by CA. Congresswoman.
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of N'gagi
posted
Quote:

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only gun-loving Republican in this state, except for a few other Californians on this forum.

I'm with you pal. I cannot believe how many Kerry signs I am seeing around here. I drove from Orange County down to Del mar for a gun show this weekend, and I saw hundres of them, and only a handful of Bush signs or stickers.

The Republicans consider California lost cause, so they don't even bother with us. It's very depressing.

I'm starting to think our President is Vicente Fox, not Bush.

Posts: 1123 | Location: California | Registered: 03 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of HunterJim
posted Hide Post
She was my Congresswoman here in San Diego until the last District boundary tinkering in the interest of incumbents, now my guy is Randy "Duke" Cunningham.

I tried to educate her, but she has made up her mind and not to bother her with facts.

jim

Posts: 4166 | Location: San Diego, CA USA | Registered: 14 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There are a few of us NY's out there that believe in the 2nd Amendment. Not as many as I like but a few. Even our Republican gov. George Pataki is a rabid anti. Ticks me off since when he was first running had one of those NRA sportsmen for Pataki stickers on. He turned out worse than the Democrat he was running against.>John

Posts: 725 | Location: Upstate Rural NY | Registered: 16 July 2004Reply With Quote