Find
Notify
Tools

weather in the SAVE Zimbabwe
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted
conditions in mid August.low at night,high during day,thick or thinning brush?
thanks ahead of time for information.

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
matt u

Perfect! This year so far the weather has been cool, windy and there has been some rain making the bush very thick. By August I'm sure it will have dried up and a lot of the leaves will be down. Nights will be still cool for sleeping but warm 80-90 during the day.

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 12880 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Matt - go to www.weatherunderground.com and plug in the area you are looking for. You can do a search for the same time last year, averages wise, or see current up to date information. I have several places saved it's just a flick of the switch to get you to your favorite location.

Larry Sellers
SCI Life Member

Posts: 3460 | Location: Jemez Mountains, New Mexico | Registered: 09 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
May 31 everything was still very green and thick as a result of the good rains this year. By June 16, it was noticibly browner and the leaves were beginning to fall. By August, leaves will be off and visibility will be good. It will be warm during the day and cool at night. Shorts or pants will work (I like shorts, but gaiters are a must). Jacket or fleece and gloves for riding in the morning air. I hear that August is "the windy month" in Zim.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2988 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote