New
Find
Notify
Tools

Peace and Quiet
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm happier than a pig in slop that the nonsensical provocateur postings have trickled down to nothing thanks to Don and Saeed. This forum has been about African hunting for the past few days and has been a joy when clicking the threads. I think my BP is down to 110/65 without nitwits clogging up the system. Hope this continues. I know, wish in one hand.........

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don�t know about the rest of you but I started receiving a lot of bum emails a couple of weeks ago, some with addresses like @barnesbullets.com and one using the name of a respected American PH. They all contained viruses as attachments.

Maybe a prank by the C-guy?

I usually don�t receive that sort of thing so it is quite a coincidence.

Posts: 2213 | Location: Finland | Registered: 02 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
As for emails and attachments...I have a fire wall installed and I also never open anything that I did not send for... Mike

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Post deleted by tommygunn5645

Posts: 54 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 15 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have an aggressive spam-blocker and unless I say the sender is OK, it goes in the can. I haven't been victim of unwanted emails for over a year or so now. Now that clown just needs to have his momma beat the stuffing out of him.