THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    I found this Book of Condolences on a British site.

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I found this Book of Condolences on a British site.
 Login/Join

posted

Posts: 5684 | Location: North Wales UK | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Deerdogs
posted Hide Post
I work a couple of hundred yards from the US Embassy in Grosvenor Square where a BOC has been opened by The Prince of Wales.

It is a moving scene up there. A lot of folks in tears...

Posts: 1978 | Location: UK and UAE | Registered: 19 March 2001Reply With Quote
<William E. Tibbe>
posted
Peter E, Deer Dogs and all others;

Thank you all for your kind and considerate words and deeds. They are very greatly appreciated.

I feel compelled, however, to call to the immediate attention of the International Community that the United States of America has been called - "The New World " and a " melting pot ". In the New York City borough of Queens for example there are more than 130 nationalities.

As regards the aggregate total of all victims missing in the World Trade Center and the commercial aircraft that went down, other countries now reporting citizens that are unaccounted for are:

England - 100+
Ireland - 3
Australia - a few
Japan - 100+
Korea - a few
Mexico - several *( There were 150 Mexicans working at the World Trade Center ).

In case you haven't heard, the collateral damage to other buildings and structures extends for 10 city blocks in all directions, MANY other buildings, stores, offices, hotels have also been severely damaged with several in danger of collapse. The extent is far more than originally thought. Of the approximately 50,000 people thought to have been affected in some way, their immediate families being affected amount easily twice and more likely four times more.

YOUR COUNTRYMEN as well as ours were the victims of these terrorists. This is not an American exclusive. We also mourn for you and yours.

Our leaders have called this a crime against civilization. That it is. We, the world, now have the obligation to act. Contact your representatives and express your outrage. You and your family are not safe!

Another victim, ironically, is the ARAB. We now have reports of Arabs being pulled out of taxi cabs in New York and beaten. Two mosques in Texas were vandalized and had the windows shot out. An Arabic/Moslem school has been forced to close. A Pakastani store on Long Island has been burned.

Arabic looking girls wearing head-dresses have been molested and told to take off the garb. They have been threatened with death. Two of them are, in fact, American Arabs who are as American as the rest of us and who abhor the incidents just as much as we do.

Now, what the Arab terorists have succeded in doing is to turn public opinion against innocent Arabs and make them pariah's - objects of hate, to be avoided. All Arabs are also victims of this unspeakable tragedy.

I respectfully submit that if the mentality and desire of the Arab terrorists is to die and go to their promised land that we, the world, should do everything possible to assist them in their desired journey. The world will then be a safer and better place for us, our families and our International brothers and sisters.

Kendall Dace