New
Find
Notify
Tools

Booking agent for Namibia
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
I am starting to plan a plains game trip to Namibia for 2009. Want to hunt kudu, gemsbok, impala, wildebeest (blue & black), & zebra Does anyone have any suggestions as to "who would be a good" booking agency for such a trip?
Thanks

Posts: 115 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: 20 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jriley
posted Hide Post
Wendell Reich at huntersquest.com. I used him and would recommend him 100-percent.

one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
www.tjsafari.com
they work with Kalahari Hunting Safaris. I've been two times with KHS and I had very good results both times.

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hello Bwoodie,

You have a private message.

Posts: 6080 | Location: New York City "The Concrete Jungle" | Registered: 04 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Try Wendell Reich or Atchesons; both have some great outfitters.

And of course Ann from Aspen Hill Adventures thumb

Verbera!, Iugula!, Iugula!!!

Blair.

Posts: 8808 | Location: Sydney, Australia. | Registered: 21 March 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Greg R
posted Hide Post
I have two great Namibian outfitters. Drop me a line and I will send you our e-brochures. ggrod@msn.com. Thanks.

Greg Rodriguez
Global Adventure Outfitters, Inc.
www.GAOHunts.com
(281) 494-4151

Posts: 798 | Location: Sugar Land, TX 77478 | Registered: 03 October 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
I know Wendell books for Gras Ranch. I hunted there in 2005, and it was a fantastic trip.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

Posts: 2602 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TJ
posted Hide Post
Check out Vanheerden Safaris. He has all the animals you want. My son and I hunted with him 2 years ago. Great time. He books direct, no agents. Might save you a couple thousand dollars. He does have a website.

Posts: 948 | Location: Kenai, Ak. USA | Registered: 05 November 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I recomand Atcheson. He has a long standing reputation.

Seloushunter

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
I also have two very good outfits. Their area has received good rains this year which will really provide a boost to the game populations.

Both outfits offer great personalized hunts and have excellent game numbers. They are both landowners and also belong to a 650,000 acre conservancy. They have received some very good reviews from A-R members that have hunted with them.

Send me your email if you would like some additional information. aspenhills@verizon.net

~Ann

Posts: 19560 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Brain1
posted Hide Post
Wendell Reich has been my choice twice, no regrets.

You can borrow money, but you can't borrow time. Don't wait, go now.
Savannah Safaris Namibia
Otjitambi Trails & Safaris
DRSS
NRA
SCI
DSC
TSRA
TMPA

Posts: 1265 | Location: Bridgeport, Tx | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wooly ESS
posted Hide Post
I have used Wendell Reich and would use him again.

The truth will set you free,
but first it's gonna piss you off!
www.ceandersonart.com

Posts: 574 | Location: The great plains of southern Alberta | Registered: 11 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I book for two PH's in Namibia and have plenty of folks that have gone with both and happy to have you talk with them.
Please check out our web site www.huntersheadquarters.net
Better tomorrows,
Mims

You can borrow money but you can not borrow time. Go hunting with your family.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Texas | Registered: 15 December 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Book Vaughan Fulton throught Wendell--I am a two time winner with this Stratagy!

Bob Clark

Posts: 330 | Location: Vanderhoof'British Columbia | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote