Find
Notify
Tools

Where is T. Carr?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted
Have not seen much from him in a while....hope all is well?

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BOWHUNR
posted Hide Post
I have wondered the same thing.

Mike

NEVER BOOK A HUNT WITH JEFF BLAIR AT BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING!

Posts: 636 | Location: Omaha, NE U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
A number of us have asked, and we have been told that he was ill. However, that was some time ago and I do not believe I have seen an update in some months.

It looks like February was the last inquiry.

This is a thread where Saeed said he was fine and would be posting soon, but that was 2007.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Well, is he dead, dying, or what? His posts contain a wealth of information. I certainly hope he is fine, but it doesn't look good.

xxxxxxxxxx
When considering US based operations of guides/outfitters, check and see if they are NRA members. If not, why support someone who doesn't support us? Consider spending your money elsewhere.

NEVER, EVER book a hunt with BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING or JEFF BLAIR.

I have come to understand that in hunting, the goal is not the goal but the process.

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cable68
posted Hide Post
To top it off, I don't remember him ever posting anything negative, or at least he always had a neutral "just the facts" tone if it could be seen as negative by some.

A rarity on any web board.

Caleb

Posts: 1010 | Location: Texan in Muskogee, OK now moved to Wichita, KS | Registered: 28 February 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

I spoke to Terry a while back, and he sounded better than the time before.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67043 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Charles_Helm
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the update. Many of us miss his contributions.

Posts: 8773 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: 24 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
Gentlemen,

I spoke to Terry a while back, and he sounded better than the time before.

Boy! That tells us a lot.

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill C
posted Hide Post
I have not heard from Terry since February of 2007, when he was working thru some health issues, and following his extended trip to Mozambique. I hope he's okay...just wish I knew, and if there was more that I should have done back then.

In Terry's absence, may I remind everybody heading to Africa this year that they not forget to take a flyswatter! Smiler

Posts: 3153 | Location: PA | Registered: 02 August 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of robncolorado
posted Hide Post
That was one of the best suggestions I had heard ..the flyswatter....

Posts: 558 | Location: Durango, CO | Registered: 18 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Terry, if you're reading this, please know that you are missed around these parts, and that you have my best wishes for your full recovery, good health and happiness, and return to the things you enjoy doing most.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13399 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aziz
posted Hide Post
Hello Terry

I wish you a speedy recovery and want to thank you for sharing your knowledge with us. I for one have learned a lot from you.

Best regards
Aziz

photo 5a71b091-8ccb-440e-8358-1ba8fe6939cb_zpsga1mmy00.jpg

Posts: 591 | Location: Illinois | Registered: 04 July 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of ROSCOE
posted Hide Post
Thanks Saeed,

I am not trying to get into anyones business and respect his privacy. Please wish him well for me. I remember asking him hundreds of questions prior to my first trip to Africa. He always took the time to answer! That was a long time ago! He was a big help and I still send his info on today to friends making their first trip across the pond.

R. Lee Ermey: "The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle."
We're going to be "gifted" with a health care plan we are forced to purchase and fined if we don't, Which purportedly covers at least ten million more people, without adding a single new doctor, but provides for 16,000 new IRS agents, written by a committee whose chairman says he doesn't understand it, passed by a Congress that didn't read it but exempted themselves from it, and signed by a President, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didn't pay his taxes, for which we'll be taxed for four years before any benefits take effect, by a government which has already bankrupted Social Security and Medicare, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese, and financed by a country that's broke!!!!! 'What the hell could possibly go wrong?'

Posts: 2122 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of BOWHUNR
posted Hide Post
+1

NEVER BOOK A HUNT WITH JEFF BLAIR AT BLAIR WORLDWIDE HUNTING!

Posts: 636 | Location: Omaha, NE U.S.A. | Registered: 28 April 2001Reply With Quote