THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    TAKE HIM-- wait --take take- wait wait- take the camera woman gets it right in end

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

TAKE HIM-- wait --take take- wait wait- take the camera woman gets it right in end
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of stradling
posted
https://www.youtube.com/watch?...hFXqRZGL8bkuDPG3aijQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?...hFXqRZGL8bkuDPG3aijQ

Anyway it matters not, because my experience always has been that of---- a loss of snot and enamel on both sides of the 458 Win----

Posts: 1016 | Location: SLC Utah  | Registered: 13 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Carl Frederik Nagell
posted Hide Post
Canned lion killing barf

Posts: 490 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 04 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
This was the first televised canned hunt on national TV. The hunter went on a show and talked how he hunted and shot the lion when it attacked. You can see the fence post in the back of the video.

Mike barf

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6768 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This guy is a good friend of a friend of mine. He was fed the typical BS storyline that the lion came in from Botswana and was killing cattle. He now knows he was taken

By the way, the guy is not an idiot. He is a surgeon.

Posts: 12105 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
After 40 years in the operating room as an anesthesiologist, I can assure you some surgeons are indeed idiots. Apparently your friend is not. If the hunt was in a high fenced area and the usual tale of a wandering stock killer from Bots was the story line, my index of suspicion would be high....

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13449 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Canned or not it still looks a helluva of an adventure to remember

Posts: 1464 | Location: Southwestern Idaho, USA!!!! | Registered: 29 March 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jerry, just exactly my thoughts after having quite a few of 'em carve on me over the last few years.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 6028 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jaco Human
posted Hide Post
This video is around for quite a while, every time I see it I feel sick. Yes their was a danger element that the client will remember but it was far from a real hunt. The lies that goes hand in hand with canned or captive bred Lion shooting is proof to me that it is an industry driven by greed.

Life is how you spend the time between hunting trips.

Through Responsible Sustainable hunting we serve Conservation.
Outfitter permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/73984
PH permit no. Limpopo ZA/LP/81197
Jaco Human
SA Hunting Experience

jacohu@mweb.co.za
www.sahuntexp.com

Posts: 1250 | Location: Centurion and Limpopo RSA | Registered: 02 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
After 40 years in the operating room as an anesthesiologist, I can assure you some surgeons are indeed idiots. Apparently your friend is not. If the hunt was in a high fenced area and the usual tale of a wandering stock killer from Bots was the story line, my index of suspicion would be high....

There was an internist who was trying to get into an elevator as the doors were closing. He put his hand between the doors to keep them from closing. He was told that was a good way to lose his hand. His reply, "that doesn't matter, I use my brain and not my hands."

A surgeon was in a similar situation. As the doors were closing, he put his head between the doors.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cable68
posted Hide Post
Grumbling, that would be an ORTHOPEDIC surgeon, not a general surgeon.

Caleb

Posts: 1010 | Location: Texan in Muskogee, OK now moved to Wichita, KS | Registered: 28 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Grumulkin
posted Hide Post
I stand corrected.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Ohio, U.S.A. | Registered: 31 March 2006Reply With Quote