Notify
Tools

Naming Your Rifle
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
My 9.53 Lazzeroni HellCat is "The Africa Queen". homer

DB Bill aka Bill George

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Russ Broom has a 416 rigby loaner called the black mamba. I shot a buffalo with it and it was deadly on both ends.

one of us
posted Hide Post
MY RIFLE!!!! Of course I have two children who think that any new toy that dad gets is going to be theirs someday. Actually I had to put it in my will that my favorite rifle will go to the first born grandchild thats, thank to god hasn't been concieved yet.

When there's lead in the air, there's hope!!!!

Posts: 424 | Location: Ticonderoga NY | Registered: 19 March 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My gameguns are the White's, No's 1 and 2; my rifle is the Echols. Practical but boring, isn't it?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts: 691 | Location: UTC+8 | Registered: 21 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I named my .700NE the compensator Big Grin WHAT??

Just kidding I don't really have a .700 bawling

one of us
posted Hide Post
I have names for a few. Mainly to differentiate between one of several rifles of the same caliber. My 30-06 that was my first centerfire bolt action rifle is white lightening to differentiate it from my other two 30-06's. My first 375 is called Thumper after the first game that I ever tried to whack with it, a cotton tail! Big Grin

Although cartridge selection is important there is nothing that will substitute for proper first shot placement. Good hunting, "D"

Posts: 1701 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 28 June 2000Reply With Quote