Find
Notify
Tools

WHITE RHINO
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted
Does anyone know what the current SCI record is for White Rhino? To the best of my knowledge it is 102 points.(inches-total score) Have heard that there is a White Rhino now available that wll be the new number 1 SCI Record.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:
Does anyone know what the current SCI record is for White Rhino? To the best of my knowledge it is 102 points.(inches-total score) Have heard that there is a White Rhino now available that wll be the new number 1 SCI Record.

There probably is one available, and I would imagine that the owners could tell you within a quarter of an inch what he would score in the book.

Posts: 1357 | Location: Texas | Registered: 17 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Use Enough Gun:

Big deal thumbdown I'd rather shoot a one tusked warthog.

"...Them, they were Giants!"
J.A. Hunter describing the early explorers and settlers of East Africa

hunting is not about the killing but about the chase of the hunt.... Ortega Y Gasset

Posts: 3035 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Canned Rhino?

http://www.tgsafari.co.za

"What doesn´t kill you makes you stranger!"

Posts: 2213 | Location: Finland | Registered: 02 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
As already suggested that rhino has more than likely been darted, measured and on any given day you can find him in the same general area of a particular farm and you just assasinate him. Now you have a No1 white rhino. If that is your cup of tea fine.

There is an alternative to this type of rhino hunting. You can book a hunt to take place on the Mkuze Game Preserve and crawl around in the bush looking for a rhino. It has been described to me as an extremely close range butt puckering experience. And these animals have not been previously scored.

Regards,

Mark

MARK H. YOUNG
MARK'S EXCLUSIVE ADVENTURES
7094 Oakleigh Dr. Las Vegas, NV 89110
Office 702-848-1693
Cell, Whats App, Signal 307-250-1156 PREFERRED
E-mail markttc@msn.com
Check us out on https://www.facebook.com/pages...ures/627027353990716

Posts: 13008 | Location: LAS VEGAS, NV USA | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I am booked to go in 2006. I'll let you know how butt puckering it is.