THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    do your kids/grandkids like hunting?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

do your kids/grandkids like hunting?
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I hope you guys don't mind but I want to give my new books a plug here. If you have kids or grandkids with any kind of interest in hunting or shooting, you may want to check this out.

Three new children's book titles just came off the press last month. The one which should be of most interest here is LITTLE JAKE ON SAFARI. We have seven new titles with number 8 due next month. All books are illustrated by former Disney artists.

We currently have an introductory pricing special on our website at www.littlesportsman.com where you can see sample pages and read a quick synopsis on each book.

Thanks guys,

Posts: 1144 | Location: utah | Registered: 07 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have kind of a different set up. My gunshop is attached to a book store that my Wife and mother in law run. Will deffiantely contact you this next week about the entire series.

Jef
Rhys Precision Gunworks
Wheatland, WY

Yes it's cocked, and it has bullets too!!!

Posts: 582 | Location: Apache Junction, AZ | Registered: 08 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of David Hulme
posted Hide Post
My nephews, Daniel and Nicholas, love hunting. Here they are with a client of my brother's and a 55 pound elephant bull. Both of them are already accomplished plainsgame hunters. I will inform their parents about your site and books. Maybe we can get them a couple of books for Christmas, though I'm sure they'd prefer some camo or a rifle or something....

Dave

Posts: 2270 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 February 2007Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
We have always taken our kids and now our grandchildren.
This is our grandson Anton (4) shooting an old Red Ryder bb gun off sticks.
What a great shot!
[IMG:left] [/IMG]
Your books are great. I'll be calling you
Melody

Posts: 4 | Location: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: 28 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My son killed his first whitetail at 8 years old, at 14 he shot six head of plains game in Namibia with my 7x57. My grandson is a first grader, but has been shooting for at least 2 years. I have a feeling he may be the most enthusiastic hunter of the bunch. He is always wanting to go out into the yard and shoot cans with a .22 Savage with CB caps.

A shot not taken is always a miss

Posts: 2788 | Location: gallatin, mo usa | Registered: 10 March 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
Fortunately for mankind the genes with hunting instinct passes on. Just like the genes for slightly longer than the rest canines [eye teeth] in all of us. Man is by his very nature a hunter!

All three of my grandsons, aged 6, 4 and 4 as well as my 7 year old granddaughter, are hunters by their own choice! I mean without any undue influence from parents they love to go hunting with grandpa! Makes me think: Is it the hunting, or being with grandpa? Whatever I'm pleased and proud of them!

In good hunting.

Andrew McLaren

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote