New
Find
Notify
Tools

interviewing PHs
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
This is nebulous at the moment, but, is there such a thing as a directory of PHs operating in Zam? My buddy's thinking about turning his private land into a very limited concession (plenty of acreage -- definitely fair chase). He's busy actually making money at the moment, (he has a much higher affinity for work than I do.) but asked me to try and find out how you'd go about interviewing potential PHs. It managed primarily for the long-term, overall health of the game, and any PHs would have to accept that. (EG. Keeping such a thing as a black-maned lion in existence.)

I'm guessing the best place to meet them would be the SCI, Dallas, and Houston shows -- is there anything in Africa?

And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Posts: 863 | Location: Texas | Registered: 25 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Wink
posted Hide Post
Here's a link which gives contact details for the Professional Hunters Association of Zambia (PHAZ)

http://www.safaribwana.com/COUNTRIES/assoc.htm

AR, where the hopeless, hysterical hypochondriacs of history become the nattering nabobs of negativisim.

Posts: 7046 | Location: Rambouillet, France | Registered: 25 June 2004Reply With Quote