New
Find
Notify
Tools

New website - Thor Wildlife Safaris
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Ladies and Gentlemen, My dear girlfriend Nicky has helped me build a new website for my hunting in Zambia.

Up to now we have only had the www.munyamadzi.com which mainly is targeted for photographic safaris.

here is the link to the new website: https://www.thorwildlifesafaris.com

Those who are not on Instagram will be able to follow my posts from instagram on the website by going to photoalbums and choosing the social media tab.

Hope you enjoy it.

Thor Kirchner
Munyamadzi Game Ranch
+260 978157643
P.O. Box 570049
Nyimba, Zambia
www.thorwildlifesafaris.com
munyamadzi@live.com

Posts: 315 | Location: Luangwa, Zambia | Registered: 04 June 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Looks good and everything seems to work mate.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9982 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice website. Really liked the maps showing the hunting areas. Good pictures.

one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Nicely put together Thor. Kudos to your girlfriend, Nicky!

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The site is very nice. I just wish there was some idea on fees for Plains game.

Posts: 578 | Location: macungie , Pa | Registered: 21 March 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
While "blotting" out the client's faces is quite understandable, you might consider displaying photos without the client being in the background as it would make for better viewing (IMO).

Posts: 2046 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fulvio:
While "blotting" out the client's faces is quite understandable, you might consider displaying photos without the client being in the background as it would make for better viewing (IMO).

I fully understand this. The debate has even come up here on AR. I would prefer not to blot out their faces. I have only recently started to take photo without the clients. Unfortunately in the past we have not been thinking of this. In future I will be insuring photos without client but rather with myself or trackers or just the animal.

I can not afford to risk exposing my clients on the inter web even if they have given me permission to use photos of them.

Thor Kirchner
Munyamadzi Game Ranch
+260 978157643
P.O. Box 570049
Nyimba, Zambia
www.thorwildlifesafaris.com
munyamadzi@live.com

Posts: 315 | Location: Luangwa, Zambia | Registered: 04 June 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
you might consider displaying photos without the client being in the background

Precisely what I said and if you are in the photo with your trackers so much the better as it will lend more credibility that the animal was taken under your guidance.

Just make sure your client is OK with this form of free advertisement.

Posts: 2046 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The new website was put together very well.

Posts: 1822 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwana338
posted Hide Post
Hi Thor,

I went and found your web site yesterday after I found the information for it posted on Facebook.

I liked the way it was laid out for easy navigation.

Finding your web site using Facebook, I understood the reasoning behind the blotted out of the faces.

As covered in earlier posts, taking of picture with out clients would be preferable. However you decide to go forward in your Picture taking to show the great trophies that hunters were able to take under your guidance is your call.

I like pictures with out anyone other than the trophy, trackers and or PH is always an option.

I am sure that you will have it down pat by next year so experiment and be creative in your picture. Take 100's of picture so you will be able to post a stellar one.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"You've got the strongest hand in the world. That's right. Your hand. The hand that marks the ballot. The hand that pulls the voting lever. Use it, will you" John Wayne

Posts: 1628 | Location: West River at Heart | Registered: 08 April 2012Reply With Quote