Tools

South African PH (-:
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted
Guests

Non hunting BUT worth a read //

A South African Professional Hunter wearing his smartest faded denim shirt with torn off sleeves, was travelling to the US from Johannesburg to attend the annual SCI conference - going via the UK he boarded an aircraft at Heathrow and took his seat.

As he settled in, his inquisitive eyes focused on a very beautiful woman boarding the plane. He realised she was heading straight towards his seat and 'bingo', she took the seat right beside him!

Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurted out, "Business trip or holiday?" She turned, smiled enchantingly and said "Business. I'm going to the annual nymphomaniac convention at Las Vegas in the United States".

He swallowed hard ... here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting for nymphomaniacs!

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded. "I use my experience to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."

"Really" he grinned, drooling slightly, "what myths are those?"

"Well," she explained, " one popular myth is that African men are the most well endowed when, in fact, it's the Red Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is the men of Greek descent.

We have also found that the best potential lovers in all categories are the Irish."

Suddenly the woman became uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said, "I really shouldn't be discussing this with you, I don't even know your name."

"Tonto," the man said... "Tonto Papadopoulos, but all my friends call me Paddy." roflmao

Dont we all wish we had that heritage / Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

The way I heard it, it was cowboys who were the best lovers(even though every woman knows you are right in your original post) and Jewish men who were the most well endowed. The passenger on the plane introduced himself as "Bucky Goldstien". Big Grin

Best,

JohnTheGreek

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hmmm not sure.. but I do know the difference between a scots Mother-in-law and a Pit Bull -
The pit bull is more cuddly ( I know the standard answer is "lipstick" but mine is too mean to spend money on that!!!)

But - one shouldn't complain, one of my mates noted that the only difference he could see between a tuskless cow elephant and his (Greek) mother-in-law was about 4lbs

Posts: 3026 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ganyana:
one of my mates noted that the only difference he could see between a tuskless cow elephant and his (Greek) mother-in-law was about 4lbs

Big Grin More evidence that one must carefully analyze the general shape of Greek women when considering their daughters as a potential spouse! Big Grin

Best,

JohnTheGreek

Posts: 4697 | Location: North Africa and North America | Registered: 05 July 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
That's a good one Peter. But probably not too far from the actual truth. Being from Vegas, we often get asked two simple questions: Why isn't the SCI Convention moved from Reno to Vegas? And, why aren't the SCI and SHOTSHOW Conventions regularly scheduled to coincide with the annual Hooker's and Nymphomaniac's Conventions?