Find
Notify
Tools

Fast dip and pack out of Zim
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Cazador humilde
posted
Just a quick word to compliment Chipitani Safaris/Andy Hunter in Zim for exceptionally quick dip and pack of my trophies. My last day to hunt was March 22 of this year and my trophies arrived in Dallas on June 23rd. Of course Zambezi Hunters is also to be thanked for getting them up to Andy in a timely manner.

I know it helps to be at the very beginning of the season, but with all the turmoil in Zim over the years, Andy has always sent my stuff out pronto, four hunts now.

Posts: 1278 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: 31 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a first class operation.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9956 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Three months, wow. Compares NICELY to my 12 months and $4M!

Posts: 1324 | Registered: 17 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
Andy is a good man and does an excellent job.

posted Hide Post
Andy is a true professional, I'm a taxidermist and there was a mix up with one of my clients crates. Andy attended to it personally, professionaly and quickly. We met at Reno and he was working by cell phone while he was here. Problem solved. I would use him in a heart beat.

Posts: 14 | Location: Arizona USA | Registered: 21 March 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Funny that. I still haven't heard a peep from HHK regarding my June 2009 hunt. Kinda figures based upon the hunt.............

Posts: 42343 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I too have had the pleasure of hunting with Andy Hunter as a PH and also used his dip and pack service as well.Excellent results on both counts. The lion I took with him in Oct 09 arrived before my trophies from Moz i took in July of 08 from a different dip and pack outfit.
We hunted again in May for Hippo and Croc. I would not use anyone else.

Posts: 71 | Location: North Pole, Alaska | Registered: 20 June 2009Reply With Quote