Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Spaniards hunting South Africa
 Login/Join

posted
In a couple of days I am going to South Africa with my son hunting limpopo province like a world champion!!!!! Ja Ja
Well done Spain
Good hunting every body

Viva España

Posts: 7 | Location: Valencia-Spain | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
Please leave at least a FEW pigs for the rest of us!! Wink

Steve

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3543 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Balla Balla
posted Hide Post
Alberto ..

WEll done to the NEW world champions ..

Tell me, what area are you hunting and with which outfitter !!

Good luck with the hunting

Cheers, Peter

Posts: 3331 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Alberto,

The Limpopo is a great area with some of the best horned game anywhere. The bushbuck and kudu tend to be of especially good quality.

If one is interested in warthogs, and I always am, this is also a good area for that as well and they are among the most prolific and easily sustained species on the continent.

The Impala in this area are among the largest of the southern subspecies anywhere.

Being a world champion is significant but hunting Africa with your son is one of God's greater gifts. Enjoy!

Adrian

Posts: 414 | Location: Tennille, Ga | Registered: 29 December 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much Adrian. I´m gonna hunt Kudu, Orix, Impala, Duiker or Steinbock, Blue Wildebeast,perhaps bushbuck, cebra and blesbock and only big and mature warthogs.
I agree with you, the best of all is going with my son while my daughter is at summer school in Cambridge and my wife remains at home in Valencia. Wink

Good hunting
Alberto

Posts: 7 | Location: Valencia-Spain | Registered: 12 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Steve Ahrenberg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas "Ty" Beaham:
Nganga,
+1
but to be fair...it's the powers that be that allow them to shoot 20 or thirty warthogs a trip.
Sustainable utilization? Yeah Right.

Ty,
Roosevelt Lake eh? My motorhome stays at Butcher Hook all summer. We use the lake just about every weekend
Steve

Formerly "Nganga"

Posts: 3543 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 26 April 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good hunting. cherish the memories, take lots of photos Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Good luck and good hunting

NRA LIFE MEMBER
DU DIAMOND SPONSOR IN PERPETUITY
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB LIFE MEMBER
SCI FOUNDATION MEMBER

Posts: 1366 | Location: SPARTANBURG SOUTH CAROLINA | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote