THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Americans responsible for investment in wild Africa

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Americans responsible for investment in wild Africa
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted
Dabbling with my paintings and trying to keep my project afloat and have recently entertained negotiations with DSC I have now concluded that my Kafue project along with most of Africa has almost been wholly funded by Americans.

Thus we can draw a conclusion that the protection and management of wild Africa is almost funded by the investments of American hunters. There is no other non-Government organization that has matched this

Saeed may question this but, to be honest, Saeed I have never hunted clients from the UAE so it has no bearing on this topic.

My project should be liquidated but no as my USA clients have come to the table and we have made a plan and clause for a soft deposit for future hunting.

God Bless America. And Texas

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9946 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
hell of a nice thing to say......bob

Posts: 40 | Location: lewistown Montana | Registered: 25 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
While I see some US investment in conservation efforts in Africa, a lot of conservation funding comes from Europe. Of course, with the European funding comes plenty of strings to end sport hunting as well.

I see more US vs European venture capital investment, but most of the research and conservation funds are the anti-hunting crowd from Europe.

Just Remember, We ALL Told You So.

Posts: 22442 | Location: Occupying Little Minds Rent Free | Registered: 04 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very nice to hear Andrew, and very nice of you to say.

I am proud to be an American, and today you have made me a bit more so.

Thank you!

And best of luck with your funding and your project.

My last four safaris have been with Andrew, and he deserves to see his project, Royal Kafue, continue in the face of this pandemic, with all of its human tragedy and economic peril.

Posts: 2623 | Location: Colorado | Registered: 26 May 2010Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Andrew,

Your assessment seems to be only concerns hunting as a conservation tool, and you are only using yourself as an example.

There is no doubt hunting IS a good conservation tool, and there is no doubt that our American friends make up most of hunters going to Africa.

But, there are outfitters, in other areas of Africa, who host mostly European hunters.

Also, there are a lot of ways of helping conservation, not all are necessary hunting.

In fact, I would go even further, and would classify certain types of so called "hunting" in certain African countries as nothing more than that horrible word "harvesting".

As that is all it is.

Other forms of so called "hunting" I would even go further call totally obnoxious to most of us.

And that is the "catch and shoot in a barrel trophy specials" offered in South Africa for the elite of SCI TROPHY JUNKIES.

I know for a fact that many people, who are not hunters, who pay a lot of money for conservation efforts in Africa.

And these efforts do not have anything to do with hunting, but are just as useful for conservation.

Don't get me wrong.

My hat is off to anyone who is involved in the conservation efforts in Africa.

And our American friends make a major part of the hunting, and non hunting communities that help.

And I have absolutely no objection to any sort of hunting.

Wild or on a farm of 10 acres.

My objection is to the large crooked industry in South Africa supporting the selfish, anti-hunters, whose sole purpose in life is glorifying themselves in the SCI Record Book.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68589 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
My objection is to the large crooked industry in South Africa supporting the selfish, anti-hunters, whose sole purpose in life is glorifying themselves in the SCI Record Book.

Sadly, when money talks, there are people who motivate themselves to get in on the deal and reap the benefits by creating the marketable product.

Posts: 2029 | Registered: 06 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
Dabbling with my paintings and trying to keep my project afloat and have recently entertained negotiations with DSC I have now concluded that my Kafue project along with most of Africa has almost been wholly funded by Americans.

Thus we can draw a conclusion that the protection and management of wild Africa is almost funded by the investments of American hunters. There is no other non-Government organization that has matched this

Saeed may question this but, to be honest, Saeed I have never hunted clients from the UAE so it has no bearing on this topic.

My project should be liquidated but no as my USA clients have come to the table and we have made a plan and clause for a soft deposit for future hunting.

God Bless America. And Texas

Andrew:

Thank you for the kind words towards my country. Zambia is fortunate to have you, working for the benefit of conservation.
If I’m ever fortunate enough to hunt Zambia, you’ll be the first person I call.

Best wishes with your project.

Posts: 2661 | Location: Utah | Registered: 23 February 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fulvio:
quote:

Sadly, when money talks, there are people who motivate themselves to get in on the deal and reap the benefits by creating the marketable product.

You are right, of course.

But, if there was no demand, there will be no market.

Just like the drug trade, if there were no addicts, there will be no drugs.

Simple really.

Stupid, selfish, anti hunters creating a market to glorify themselves.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68589 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:

Agreed and that is why I am courting DSC

Saeed, you personally have funded the protection of the Selous. I shudder to think how much money you have spent there?

What I am getting at is that the Americans have funded the hunting in Africa as we know it. There is no other investor who can match their contributions.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9946 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote