THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    Some photos of my visit to WILEM DE JAEGER at South Africa

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Some photos of my visit to WILEM DE JAEGER at South Africa
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
Rhino heavily poached by helicopters as we were there an helicop fligth over them and the rangers were very worried ....a pitty while there i read that in Jburg airport a chines tried to export some rhino horns...

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
MOSSEL BAY PINNEACLE POINT

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6382 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
IM PALA ROWLAND WARD IN THE KAROO

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
AFTER EVERYDAY HUNT EATING BILTONG

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
SOME TROPHIES

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
posted Hide Post
next year ill be there with my cz375hyh i just want baboons ,warthogs ,bushpigs pinotages and south african ladies.....can you help me WILLEM .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
Juan, how can you post a picture with yourself and a guy wearing a Springboks jersey?? and to add insult to injury you post a picture of yourself with the Argentine flag on your soulder.,. FOOTBALL HERESY!!!!!!!!!!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13398 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
This year Argetine pumas will play with the wallabies,springbucks and the all blacks ,besides the pumas im a big fan of the springbucks.......the guy is my friend USELESSS GAVIN FROM MOSSEL BAY Roll Eyes

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA