Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Good Bye Africa!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Thanks all,

WE are looking at a couple open churches and we are leaving in the morning for a week in another state west of here... One thing I really love about this forum is the sincerity and brotherhood felt. thanks again to all.. I'll keep you posted!

Aaron

Posts: 71 | Location: Kansas and Namibia | Registered: 07 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aaron: Where were you doing missionary work? Where are you going to Pastor? ....and What denomination are you serving with? Feel free to send me an e-mail. A fellow past-missionary. Wintershoek.

Posts: 40 | Location: Farmington, New Mexico | Registered: 16 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
My family and I have decided to end our Missionary career and we will be going to a church to be Pastors again... I love Africa and will miss her very much... I will of course go back but not to live there... Lord knows I will miss African life. For those that care I'll keep you posted where we end up.

Aaron

Posts: 71 | Location: Kansas and Namibia | Registered: 07 January 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Please keep me informed where you end up.

I remember the time you came to meet us in Nambia.
Good luck.

Terry

Posts: 3994 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Best wishes to you and your family, Aaron. You have done good work for the people of Africa. I know you will miss her but you will be welcomed home by your friends to the greatest country in the world! And I know the friends you leave behind will beckon you back before long for a visit to the most beautiful and environmently blessed country before too much time passes. You've done well!

Posts: 7558 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote