HR Bill 2697 Introduced 06/ 2015
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of The Artistry of Wildlife
posted
I'd be quite worried about this one...
In the bill looks good right?

https://www.opencongress.org/bill/hr2697-114/text

To assist in the conservation of rare felids and rare canids by supporting and providing financial resources for the conservation programs of nations within the range of rare felid and rare canid populations and projects of persons with demonstrated expertise in the conservation of rare felid and rare canid populations.

ALSO in it..takes away USFW to determine what is considered threatened or endangered....Instead.....use the

IUCN Red List
The term
IUCN Red List
means the Red List of Threatened Species Maintained by the World Conservation Union.

BYE BYE LIONS.....If this passes.....????

Okay, Didn't finish high school....and even I don't like the looks of this.....some one tell me I'm wrong if I am please.

Posts: 657 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 03 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Will die somewhere in committee. USFW is at the least the devil we know. They are anti- hunter and political to say the least..but at least we know how to fight them in court.

Posts: 259 | Location: Marietta, Georgia | Registered: 04 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
"Introduced by; Raul Grijalva" the anti-hunting, anti-gun, open border advocate tells me everything I need to know.

The long and short of it is he and his cronies are using the Mexican Wolves and one (1) Jaguar living in the United States as a political ploy.

Posts: 3035 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Raul Grijalva is a Congressman from Arizona. He is as bad news as it gets for anyone not in the Progressive mindset. He panders to the La Raza and Aztlan groups of wackos. If he said that the sun would come up tomorrow morning, I would set the alarm clock so I could be sure.

One of Us
Picture of Thomas "Ty" Beaham
posted Hide Post
tu2

Posts: 3035 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 07 February 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
There's plenty others waiting in line to get their share of the spotlight. Menendez who is on bail on corruption charges introduced the Cecil Act along with a couple of other long time losers..

http://www.politico.com/story/...-species-120857.html