THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    42 1/2 inch Mt. Nyala Taken (and on video too!)

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

42 1/2 inch Mt. Nyala Taken (and on video too!)
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Marc Watts is currently making another video while on safari with us in our Damaro Concession. He got some really good live Mt. Nyala bulls on video and today capped it off by taking a 42 1/2" Mt. Nyala. That should be the new SCI # 2. He still has Menelik's bushbuck and a few other species to take there and then it's down to the Omo Valley for Lesser Kudu, S. Gerenuk, N. Grants Gazelle, and Tiang. We had a 35.5" Lesser kudu taken by another client there last week.I hope we can find a good one for Marc. The Sable Trail Productions Ethiopian Safari video should make for interesting viewing to say the least Wink
Rich Elliott

Rich Elliott
Ethiopian Rift Valley Safaris

Posts: 2013 | Location: Crossville, IL 62827 USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Rich,
you told me you would save that one for me in 2012?
Steve AKA Chipolopolo

Posts: 376 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 21 September 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chipolopolo:
Rich,
you told me you would save that one for me in 2012?
Steve AKA Chipolopolo

2012 is a long time off. Your's is still growing.
Roll Eyes

Rich Elliott

Rich Elliott

Posts: 2013 | Location: Crossville, IL 62827 USA | Registered: 07 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
chipolopolo,

He told my husband he was saving that one for his October 2009 hunt!!!

Rich, how many of these big ones do you have saved?

Thank you again for getting his hunt moved up two years, it is greatly appreciated.

Congratulations to Marc and ERVS!!!!!

Kathi

kathi@wildtravel.net
708-425-3552

"The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page."

Posts: 9458 | Location: Chicago | Registered: 23 July 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kathi:
chipolopolo,

He told my husband he was saving that one for his October 2009 hunt!!!

Rich, how many of these big ones do you have saved?

Rick's Mt Nyala is currently walking around sniffing the Mt. nyala cows in the Cedar Forest in the Munessa Concession. (doesn't that just paint a picture? Big Grin)
Rich Elliott

Rich Elliott

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Funny,
I seem to compete with Bwana Mojo on a regular basis, I was in Bots hunting Jumbo while he was filming Delta Royal, we were competeing for the one and only Hayene left on Quota. But I had put mine in the contract and he hadn't. I shot it he didn't. It did get ugly.(Saaed, thats why we sigh contracts)
Chipolopolo

Posts: 376 | Location: Phoenix AZ | Registered: 21 September 2008Reply With Quote