THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    An Invitation to "the" South African Social Event of 2009

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Invitation to "the" South African Social Event of 2009
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted
Luan Lombard, known here as "luan", has offered to sponsor a welcoming Bushpig-on-the-Spit Braai to be held on 18 July 2009 for Alex Adkins as the winner of the Andrew McLaren Safaris 2009 Free Hunt.

Anyone who is hunting or otherwise in South Africa as a client at that time and may possibly wish and be able to attend is welcome to contact luan or Andrew McLaren by PM [or myself directly to andrew@mclarensafaris.com] in this regard.

In good hunting.

Andrew McLaren

Andrew McLaren
Professional Hunter and Hunting Outfitter since 1974.

http://www.mclarensafaris.com The home page to go to for custom planning of ethical and affordable hunting of plains game in South Africa!
Enquire about any South African hunting directly from andrew@mclarensafaris.com

After a few years of participation on forums, I have learned that:

One can cure:

Lack of knowledge – by instruction. Lack of skills – by practice. Lack of experience – by time doing it.

One cannot cure:

Stupidity – nothing helps! Anti hunting sentiments – nothing helps! Put-‘n-Take Outfitters – money rules!

My very long ago ancestors needed and loved to eat meat. Today I still hunt!

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote