New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Talley Mfg.
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have known Dave and Gary on a personal basis for many years, and they just don't come any better...In fact he has a picture of me with an elephant or buffalo hanging in his office...I am sure they use it for a dart board, knowing them like I do...

Honest folks, they are indeed, and if either of them told me the sun wasn't coming up tomorrow, you can bet your sweet a$$, I'd bring a latern to work with me that morning.

Posts: 42158 | Location: Twin Falls, Idaho | Registered: 04 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Nice folks to deal with!
I had the wrong size rings for a Leupold 1.75X6 I just got.

I called Talley told them the problem. All he asked for was my phone number and said he'd trade 'em out for the shipping.
"OK, so what do I owe ya?"

He replied, "Just hang on to your bases and I'll send you a bill with the other rings. You can return those rings and a check for shipping after you get the ones I'm sending you!"

We all deal with folks who hate to help or just seem mad if you called with any kind of problem!

How very nice to deal with the fine folks at Talley Mfg.
Talley Mfg.

Posts: 9797 | Location: Missouri City, Texas | Registered: 21 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of vapodog
posted Hide Post
Rusty, with so much BS in the world it's good to hear some positive feedback.....thanks.

So far I've used Tally for barrel bands and sling swivels.....I'll remember them next time I need scope mounts.

Posts: 28849 | Location: western Nebraska | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
I liked dealing with them when I called them last month. They took the time to answer all of my questions and I had the rings and bases in hand within three days.

Posts: 12695 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote