Find
Notify
Tools

Pac or tuskless in october
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of donner
posted
I am looking for a hunt for a pac or tuskless elefant in rca or zim in october!I will be in rsa with clients in whole october and therefore are looking for a hunt close to beitbridge /Messina.Also loking for hippo !

Rauma Hunting and Fishing Safaris
www.rauma-jakt-fiskesafari.no

Posts: 619 | Location: åndalsnes Norway | Registered: 05 January 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
There isn't much in the way of Elephant hunting available in the lowveld.

PAC is almost always a fall affair. Elephants don't bother farmers in late winter/early spring, it's harvest season where the problems occur. And for 2010, Zim Parks has suspended PAC permits for foreigners. However, there are still some operators that will skirt the will of Parks. I witnessed an American client shooting two PAC elephant near Vic Falls in April this year, with a South African outfitter.

TL you can get any time of year, but again most of the TL hunting is up along the Zambezi.

Management bulls are very limited this year. I have seen 4 permits, period. Three are sold, one is available. This is the best bet if you can get a permit, as it's a daylight tracking hunt, and there is no shortage of young/broken tusked bulls in Zim. So you won't go home empty handed.

We can offer you a TL or a management bull, for $7750, but you will need to drive or charter up to the Zambezi Valley.

I may be able to get you a hippo add-on, but we will have to narrow down the area and dates.

Russ Gould - Whitworth Arms LLC
BigfiveHQ.com, Large Calibers and African Safaris
Doublegunhq.com, Fine English, American and German Double Rifles and Shotguns
VH2Q.com, Varmint Rifles and Gear

Posts: 2932 | Location: Texas | Registered: 07 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
around ghona park in the se you can go pac hunting. usually in march april

Posts: 13461 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Isnt it illegal for Foreign visitors to harvest Pac animals I remember several post on this