Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Hurricane Ivan
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Quote:

Jim, Give me the name of your condo and, if they lift the curfew tomorrow morning, I'll cruise over for a look. Send me a pm with your Atlanta #. Bob

Hey Bob sent the PM with info. Thanks for offering to try this, I owe you one. From some reports dosnt sound good but hey my home here is ok so I cant complain thats waht insurance is for.

Good to see your ok.

James F. Nixon III

Posts: 39 | Location: North GA. | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
The mountains of NC have gotten a lot of rain and wind. Tornado and mudslide killed a few. Lots of people are out of power. Rivers are out of banks but the state of emergency is lifted and beer and likker is on sale again so things are looking up. Not as bad as places to the south. Good hunting. "D"

Posts: 1701 | Location: Western NC | Registered: 28 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Hey Mark,

I wish y'all the best and hope to see you here in 2 days!! This will be much nicer than 'Bama right now.

If you can't make it, we can apply the deposit to a future hunt.....not to worry.

Good luck and watch your six!!

Bob

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
With the eye of Hurricane Ivan forecast to pass near Birmingham the local news says our power may be off for the next few days. So if you e-mail me it may take sometime to get back to you. Bob in Tx, I'll get in touch when I know more. KevinNY, I'll get your scope in the mail as soon as I can. Hope to talk to you all soon.

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Quote:

Jim, We are over in Blue Water and all we've had so far has been some rain and minor wind squalls. I can hear pine cones hitting the boards. Will get back in the am with report.Bob

Thanks Bob.

Posts: 39 | Location: North GA. | Registered: 27 February 2004Reply With Quote