Find
Notify
Tools

Invitation to Saeed
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of SBT
posted
As AR grow, there are more and more of us who would love to meet you and your crew. The Dallas Safari Club convention seems to be the most attended event for members and we would love to see you join us.

Between all the members, I'm sure we could offer you a variety of great thing to do during your stay in the states. I'll start the offer with a guided snowmachine tour through Yellowstone National Park. It is spectacular and will be on my nickel!

Anybody else care to sweeten the pot?

To keep this relative to this forum, you will meet a lot of African PH's who you have read about on these forums. I can personally recommend a dangerous game hunt with Alister Norton of Muchinga Adventures in Zambia.

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4780 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you come to Reno we could probably make arrangements for Walter to visit the world-famous Bunny Ranch. dancing

DB Bill aka Bill George

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I doubt the Bunny Ranch would ever be the same. Roll Eyes

Posts: 1357 | Location: Texas | Registered: 17 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Neither would Walter.

Dave

Posts: 2086 | Location: Seattle Washington, USA | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
SBT,

Thank you very much for the invitaion.

I have so many standing invitaions, I doubt if I would be able to see everyone who was kind enough to invite me without spending a few months in the States!

Walter and me would love to come. Our problem is lack of time!

But, I can assure you one day we WILL come and visit.

I somehow think the Bunny Ranch would be more affected by Walter's visit than visa-versa!

He is a celebrity here in Dubai. People he has never met walk up to him in the streets, shopping malls, the beach and say "AH! YOU MUST BE WALTER! I HAVE SEEN IN THE VIDEO"

One woman sais to him "YOU DON'T LOOK AS STUPID AS YOU ACT IN THE FILM!"

We had to convince him she was already married. He wanted to propose to her clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68683 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here in Oklahoma, we could a side trip to the Cowboy Hall of Fame or the finest Western Art Museum in the world at Gilcrease Art Museum in Tulsa.

Posts: 10364 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
On the way to SBT's you can stop in Pocatello, Idaho, and we can shoot Jackrabbits with the .375, .416 and .458 Big Grin

Mink and Wall Tents don't go together. Especially when you are sleeping in the Wall Tent.
DRSS .470 & .500

Posts: 1051 | Location: The Land of Lutefisk | Registered: 23 November 2002Reply With Quote