THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICAN HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  African Big Game Hunting    The Other Ivory The Chinese Are After??

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Other Ivory The Chinese Are After??
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted

Posts: 68662 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now SCI will probably come up with a catagory for them.

Posts: 273 | Location: Michigan | Registered: 08 October 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guys I am not profiling nor am I trying to political correct but the world will be a much better place if the Chinese just stay in CHINA!!!!

Phillip du Plessis
www.intrepidsafaris.com
info@intrepidsafaris.co.za
+27 83 633 5197
US cell 817 793 5168

Posts: 402 | Location: Alldays, South Africa | Registered: 05 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
time for some sanctions Cool

Posts: 1094 | Location: oregon | Registered: 20 February 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Biddleman
posted Hide Post
They're like locusts, all consuming.

Posts: 134 | Location: Wrightsville, PA | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Seriously,

These little shits need to get a grip!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
They're like locusts, all consuming.

You think they're bad now , wait until someone convinces them that human body parts have some kind of medicinal value or statues.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
What? They cant blame wealthy American hunters for this one?

A day spent in the bush is a day added to your life
Hunt Australia - Website
Hunt Australia - Facebook
Hunt Australia - TV

Posts: 4456 | Location: Australia | Registered: 23 January 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of loud-n-boomer
posted Hide Post
Just convince them that it is the opposite of an aphrodisiac, and that it will turn their manhood into a womanhood.

One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got into my pajamas I'll never know. - Groucho Marx

Posts: 3832 | Location: Eastern Slope, Colorado, USA | Registered: 01 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
How about convince the Chinese that Jihadists teeth, bones, etc. ARE an aphrodisiac? Then tell the Cajuns that while their carcasses are extremely valuable, the season on Jihadists is closed.

That should lead to their extinction in less than two years if my calculations are correct.

Posts: 10318 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 15784 | Location: Australia and Saint Germain en Laye | Registered: 30 December 2013Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lavaca:
How about convince the Chinese that Jihadists teeth, bones, etc. ARE an aphrodisiac? Then tell the Cajuns that while their carcasses are extremely valuable, the season on Jihadists is closed.

That should lead to their extinction in less than two years if my calculations are correct.

Can we add politicians, lawyers and bankers to the list please??

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 68662 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can we add politicians, lawyers and bankers to the list please??

Not the bankers, replace them with busy bodied anti hunters. I happen to personally like my bankers.

LORD, let my bullets go where my crosshairs show.
Not all who wander are lost.
NEVER TRUST A FART!!!
Cecil Leonard

Posts: 2786 | Location: Northeast Louisianna | Registered: 06 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I don't want to over burden the Chinese or the Cajuns, so I hesitate to expand the list. But, since I'm a lawyer, could we keep us off the list as I'm betting on the Chinese and the Cajuns to exterminate most species.

Posts: 10318 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote